Well, for different people, there could be different reasons for joining AOL and becoming its part. However, some most obvious reasons for joining AOL are listed below:
- You can easily attach files (of up to 25MB) to your emails.
- Users can send as many emails as they want from their accounts.
- If you want to link it with other email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, etc. then also you can do the same.
- The AOL Mail service supports different types of protocols (IMAP, POP, SMTP) for the outgoing and incoming mail server.
- This emailing service comes accompanied by a scam protection feature so that spam messages keep away from your inbox.
How do you create an AOL Account
Well, creating an AOL account is not a nuclear science and can be done easily by following some simple steps that are listed below:
- First and foremost, go to the AOL Sign In or AOL Mail login page.
- On the login page, select the option reading as “Create an account.”
- The sign-up page will now show up on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter a few personal details including:
- First name
- Last name
- The email address of your choice
- Choose a password that is unique and strong.
- Then, enter your mobile phone number.
- Choose your date of birth from the drop-down.
- Next up, choose your gender and click “continue.”
With that, your account creation is successful and you can now go ahead with AOL Mail Login for which the steps have been listed in the section that follows.